Sunday, March 16, 2008

Weekly Winners

My (late) Weekly Winners this week are all nature photos :)

This is the state of my flower garden....




and this dead rosebud looks like it was flash frozen last year. Kind of beautiful actually :)




This is one of the areas that Mischief and I walk in a lot....




and this is the first sign of spring growth that I've seen so far.




This is the best water drop photo I have been able to take.



I am frustrated and I can't seem to get my camera settings right. Does anyone out there know approximately what settings I would need to make a decent water drop picture? I believe I took close to 75 of them, trying all sorts of camera settings and I'm just not liking them.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What kind of camera are you using?

Great nature shots, totally!

Gloria said...

I have a Sony H9 camera. It has auto, program, shutter, aperture, and manual settings, it's just a steep learning curve from my basic point and shoot :)

Anonymous said...

Nice pictures!

Sorry, I don't know much about cameras. I feel accomplished if I can find the flash, lol.

Related Posts with Thumbnails