Thursday, March 06, 2008

Tell Me Thursday

Tell Me Thursday is a new meme I found that has you tell the story behind your Wordless Wednesday photos. I thought it was kind of neat so I am going to try it out :)

Here is my Wordless Wednesday photo.

When it is nice out, I walk with my dog Mischief and take photos of things that interest me. He doesn't like it very much because I keep making him stop and stand still so I can shoot. But then again, he makes me stop every ten feet so he can sniff things, so I think it is an even trade :)

There are some rows of trees next to a field and that is where I photographed this knot. To me it looked like a ultrasound picture of a baby, and I expected people to say that in their comments. Out of 5 comments, only one person did. I was beginning to think that I was the only one who saw it lol.

The reason why I chose this photo is because the other day my daughter and I were in the Women's Health area of our hospital and we started hearing a noise. There was an ultrasound going on in the room by where we were standing and they hadn't shut the door. Now my daughter hadn't heard anything like that before and she was like, "what is it?" So I told her what it was and said to listen closely, and there is was, the baby's heartbeat. The awe on her face was just so beautiful to me as she heard it. I wish I had my camera then to capture that moment :)

My WW picture reminds me of that and puts a smile on my face every time I see it. So that is why I chose it :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for participating in Tell Me Thursday. It's a great story and I love the picture and yes it DOES look like an ultrasound pic! :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails