Thursday, March 06, 2008

No More Pictures!!

Since I got my new camera, Mischief has been my one willing subject for me to practice on. My husband hates to have his picture taken, and my daughter will only let me take hers when she is "ready". Things started out well with Mischief, he was willing to pose for me....



.... At first.



Then he started getting a little more reluctant when I started putting the camera in his face....



"You mean you want more pictures?"



"Not now mom, I'm busy!"



Then he started getting stubborn.... "I don't want to do it anymore!"



Now we are at the point where he sees the camera....



.... And ducks!!




There goes my willing participant, lol. I guess I'll have to go back to taking pictures of trees.... sigh.

7 comments:

Petunia said...

CUTE!

Peter said...

Hold half of a Beggin' Strip, or other suitable dog treat in your left hand and the camera in your right.

Kristina said...

Nice. Poor thing. He just knows you're going to be posting these for all the world to see. He's a little shy.

suchsimplepleasures said...

cute doggy!! i have a girl dog, luna...who looks like she could be his twin...hmmm...maybe they are!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for contributing this post to this week's Carnival of Family Life, hosted at This Full House. Be sure to stop by on Monday, March 10, 2008, and support your fellow participants by checking out all of their wonderful contributions.

rebecca said...

oooohhhhh! i love him! i've had two rotties myself. already in puppy heaven. i miss them. such, smart, smart dogs and protective and loyal....he looks just like my male who grew to be 160 lbs. of pure love.

i'm new to scrolling saturday and here is my contribution for this week:

Trip to the Aquarium

Misty DawnS said...

Ahahaha - I LOVE it! First of all, I LOVE Mischief. He's gorgeous and I'd love to give him a great big hug.

When my dogs see me grab the camera when they are outside... you can just see them saying "Oh crap, she's going to start saying 'sit' and 'stay' over and over again"

Related Posts with Thumbnails