Monday, March 10, 2008

So Tired....

I've been sleeping so well since I went to the doctor and got some new medicine, no more insomnia.... until last night.

I'm wondering if it is because I took the meds and didn't go right to bed. The doctor told me to take them within 10 minutes of getting in bed so that is what I've been doing.... until last night.

I ended up staying up to do a few things after I took the pills, and then my daughter was coughing really bad so I took some cough medicine in to her and then sat and rubbed her forehead for a little while (she's always liked that since she was a baby). She has allergies and at night all that crud goes down her throat and irritates her chest so much that she just coughs and coughs. It hurts my heart to see her in pain and discomfort and I can't do anything to help her. I just had her allergy medicine changed so we'll have to wait and see if that helps any.

So today I am so groggy and blah, its noon and I want to go back to bed. But I can't, I have so many things on my to do list and tonight Leanna and I have our very first digital photography class. I'm really looking forward to it and I think she is too :)

Ok, it has taken me 30 minutes to write this post, I need to get moving and try to wake up, see you later....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I understand where you're coming from... i didn't go to the doctors for the medicine, but instead, i went to a natural community food store and picked up some natural compounds that helps you sleep.
Hopefully you'll be able to get back to sleeping soon!

Related Posts with Thumbnails