Thursday, March 13, 2008

Blog of Excellence Award




This week I received my very first blog award, the Blog of Excellence Award, from Laura at Laura Williams Musings. Thank you Laura! This is a huge milestone for me, as it shows that people are reading my blog and they like it :)


So with that said, I'd like to give this award to a few of my favorite bloggers:

1. Skeet over at Skeet's Stuff.

2. Karla at Looking Toward Heaven.

3. Kailani over at An Island Life.

4. Melissa at Melissa's Idea Garden.

5. Lara over at The Lazy Organizer.

I love each of these ladies' blogs and read them all the time :)

4 comments:

Lara said...

Thank you Gloria. That's so sweet!!!

Karla Porter Archer said...

Thank you so much!! What a surprise!

xo ~ K

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much! I'm honored!

Anonymous said...

Aw, mahalo Gloria! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails