Monday, February 04, 2008

Some Photos




Here's a couple photos I took back in October when we went home on leave. I played with them a little bit in Adobe Lightroom.

Question... is there anyone out there that knows a lot about Lightroom and could help this newbie out for a minute? I just have a couple questions about it, lol :)





Well anyway, I should start getting ready, I have class tonight and my group has a presentation to do. These type of days make me very nervous!

I would love feedback on my photos, constructive criticism, whatever. Just no meanness :)

EDIT-- Hmm, when I upload my photos to my blog, they come out darker. Does anyone know why?


1 comment:

Big Blog Collection said...

Interesting blog. We invite you to list it in our new Blog Directory and share it with others.

Be one of the first to list your blog

Related Posts with Thumbnails