Tuesday, February 12, 2008

My New Camera

Well this Saturday is my anniversary, 12 years of marriage. Sometimes I think, wow, where has all the time gone? But most of the time I feel like we've been married forever, I can't remember what life was like without him :) Does anyone else feel that way, or is it just me?

But anyway, for my anniversary I got a new camera! Its a Sony H9 and it is just wonderful!! It has all the bells and whistles a person could ask for and takes awesome pictures! I have really shaky hands, and on my old camera that resulted in a lot of blurry photos. But this camera has image stabilization and it helps tremendously. And close-ups? check this out....




And motion, this photo is from the car window going 50 mph... The tree looks like I'm standing still while shooting.





So now, what can I get my husband for our anniversary that even comes close to this?

To find out what other people are talking about this week, visit The Lazy Organizer.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the 12 years! That's awesome.

It looks like your new camera takes great pictures! I just got a new camera last month and I love it!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on 12 years!

Sorry I have no suggestions on what to get for your husband. I'm terrible at picking out gifts and usually end up just letting him spend some extra money on video games, music, or movies that week.

Rebecca said...

Happy Anniversary! What a GREAT camera! We've only got a couple of anniversaries under our belts. I've given him little coupon books that I made in the past. I'd say get him something that he's been wanting or would be surprised by. Maybe something that has to do with a hobby he likes.

Jennifer @ Fruit of My Hands said...

Wow, very nice! Happy anniversary too!

Lara said...

We're not great with presents around here. If we buy anything around a Holiday we say, "Happy Birthday" or Merry Christmas! Pretty exciting!

Congratulations on your anniversary and new camera! That's exciting! We're having our twelfth this year too.

Related Posts with Thumbnails