Sunday, February 17, 2008

Weekly Winners

I didn't take very many photos this week, but here's a few from our trip to Topeka yesterday....




The backseat filled with groceries from our trip to Sam's Club, you should have seen the trunk!!




My daughter at the restaurant, I just love the look on her face :) I was trying out the low light without the flash on my camera, it left alot of noise on the photo, I'm going to have to work on that one.




The coasters at Outback restaurant with neat little sayings on them :)




The yummy greasy cheese and bacon fries they have there, we get it everytime we go....


For more Weekly Winners head on over to Sarcastic Mom.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Sam's. Love it.

I like the coaster shot - very creative!

Cathy said...

ohh...I want some cheese and bacon fries. Yummy!

Elissa L. said...

not to scaer you, but those Outback fries were found to be the most fatting appetizer by some study. But aren't they ohh so good!

Tasina said...

Please pass the cheese fries!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for making me crave good-bad-food!! I'm still working on low light photos. It's all about fast shutter speed. I'm trying to master it!

Rebecca (Ramblings by Reba) said...

I love the shot of the coasters!

Julie said...

My son doesn't bother with any other food at Outback, he just gets those fries as his meal.

Great photos!

Anonymous said...

*drool* those fries look yummy

Lotus (Sarcastic Mom) said...

Cheese fries... *mind wanders while mouth fills with saliva*

Anonymous said...

I am more of a CostCo gal, but I understand the photo completely! I think I gained a pound just looking at those yummy fries!

Lotus (Sarcastic Mom) said...

Got you on the blogroll! Thanks for reminding me and for playing... hope you'll play again!

:-D

Related Posts with Thumbnails