Monday, May 26, 2008

Thunderstorms



We had huge thunderstorms last night. Now I don't usually go outside during storms but last night I was already out, and so got to witness one of nature's greatest marvels.



I took these photos of these huge and angry clouds overhead. There is a lot of noise in the pictures, my camera doesn't do well in low light situations. But I think they give you a little taste of what my storm was like. Try as I could, I could not get a picture of lightning flashes, oh well, maybe next time. We are in tornado and storm season now so it's just a matter of time :)



It rained buckets on us all night, our yard was flooded, and we even have a storm drain in the middle of it :)

Best Shot Monday

9 comments:

Dragonstar said...

That's an incredible sky. I've never managed to catch lightning either - don't know how people manage it! I hope you stay safe through the storm season.

Pretty Life Online said...

oh my!!! but you have a great shots, nice for ws!!! ine's up too hope you can drop by.

John said...

Wow, very dramatic clouds!
Great capture.

Maggie said...

Wow! That is a seriously stormy looking sky - what a great capture!

Paulie said...

That's exactly what our sky looked like except we had over 100 lightning strikes too.

ces said...

great shots of those troubled clouds!

ellen said...

I joined the camera critters. Hope you can find time to visit my very first entry to this meme. Thank you and God bless. Indeed a blessing to see you around.

http://mariellewhatmattersmost.blogspot.com
http://www.ellenheartbeats.com
http://www.ellentinytreasures.com

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

You got great points there, that's why I always love checking out your blog.

My blog:
credit immobilier aussi sygma banque Rachat de Credit

Related Posts with Thumbnails