Monday, May 26, 2008

Thunderstorms



We had huge thunderstorms last night. Now I don't usually go outside during storms but last night I was already out, and so got to witness one of nature's greatest marvels.



I took these photos of these huge and angry clouds overhead. There is a lot of noise in the pictures, my camera doesn't do well in low light situations. But I think they give you a little taste of what my storm was like. Try as I could, I could not get a picture of lightning flashes, oh well, maybe next time. We are in tornado and storm season now so it's just a matter of time :)



It rained buckets on us all night, our yard was flooded, and we even have a storm drain in the middle of it :)

Best Shot Monday

8 comments:

Dragonstar said...

That's an incredible sky. I've never managed to catch lightning either - don't know how people manage it! I hope you stay safe through the storm season.

Pretty Life Online said...

oh my!!! but you have a great shots, nice for ws!!! ine's up too hope you can drop by.

Unknown said...

Wow, very dramatic clouds!
Great capture.

Maggie said...

Wow! That is a seriously stormy looking sky - what a great capture!

Paulie said...

That's exactly what our sky looked like except we had over 100 lightning strikes too.

Anonymous said...

great shots of those troubled clouds!

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

You got great points there, that's why I always love checking out your blog.

My blog:
credit immobilier aussi sygma banque Rachat de Credit

Related Posts with Thumbnails